Inhalt des Dokuments
Welcome to SNET
Welcome to the website of the research group on Service-centric Networking (SNET). Primary focus of the group is research on intelligent and innovative services in the Future Internet and other communication networks. Topics include, but are not limited to
- Location-based Services and Context-aware Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Green ICT
- Cloud Computing
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Service-oriented Architectures and Web X.0
The group identifies application domains and scenarios for the Internet-of-Services, deals with new service paradigms, and develops and evaluates platforms and strategies for service provisioning.
Service-centric Networking was founded in December 2009 and is headed by Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper. It is funded by Telekom Innovation Laboratories, which is a public-private partnership of Deutsche Telekom AG and Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
Please visit also SNET@T-Labs for further information.
- November 24, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Web Application / Frontend Developer at Guestbird.
- October 27, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Operations Engineer at Biplaces.
- October 15, 2015 -- Stellenangebot: Senior Backend Entwickler für Bitplaces.
- October 15, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Senior Backend Developer at Bitplaces.
- October 07, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Student Research Assistant at ReThink ("Matrix").
- October 07, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Student Research Assistant at ReThink ("Disco").
- October 01, 2015 -- Prof. Kuepper will give a talk with the title „Weg(e) aus der Cloud - Alternativen zur Zentralisierung“ at the „Digital Science Match“ event.
- September 21, 2015 -- SNET presents NEW project "Paradise"!
- September 11, 2015 -- Succes of SNET start-up “Shopboostr” at the "Lange Nacht der Startups" !
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Telekom Innovation Laboratories
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8353 58811
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409