Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
- © Martin Westerkamp
Martin received his Master’s degree in Information Systems at the University of Münster in January 2017. His focus was on Information Systems Development, Business Intelligence and Model-Driven Software Development.
He worked at the chair of Information Systems and Information Management as a student research assistant and was involved in a research project for introducing a crowdsourcing solution to solve the chicken-egg problem of charging infrastructures for electric vehicles (Crowdstrom). During an exchange semester at the Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), he gained interest in the research field of mobile computing. For his master’s thesis, he modularised a Domain-Specific Language for creating cross-platform business apps.
In October 2017, he joined the Telekom Innovation Laboratories as a research scientist in the research area of Service-centric Networking led by Prof. Axel Küpper.
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Distributed Networks and Databases
- Domain-Specific Languages
- Model-Driven Software Development
|Autor||Müller, M. and Rodriguez Garzon, S. and Westerkamp, M. and Lux, Z.|
|Buchtitel||2019 IEEE 10th Annual Information Technology, Electronics and Mobile Communication Conference (IEEE IEMCON 2019)|
|Adresse||University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada|
|Typ der Publikation||SNET Social Blockchain|
Westerkamp, M. (2017). Modularizing a Domain-Specific Language Framework for Business Apps, MSc, Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- Kumar Subudhi, B. S. (2020). Bitcoin Header Validation and Simplified Payment Verification using zk - SNARK. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Akbar, M. B. (2020). Smart Contract Programming Languages - a Taxonomy. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Pazola, A.. (2018). Design and Implementation of Blockchain-based Bilateral Roaming Contractsbetween Telecommunication Providers. Bachelor Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
Phone: +49 30 8353 54282
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409