Inhalt des Dokuments
- © Marcel Müller
In February 2019, Marcel received his M. Sc. in Computer Science from TU Berlin, where he focused on Data and Software Engineering. In his Master thesis he applied Process Mining techniques to event logs from the Ethereum Blockchain.
Prior to that he studied at Universidade de Lisboa, where he developed a deep learning approach to predict ALS disease progression.
He worked at Siemens AG and received his B. Sc. in Computer Science
in 2017 from TU Kaiserslautern. In 2016 he wrote his Bachelor thesis
at Fraunhofer for Experimental Software Engineering focusing on mobile
Since March 2019, he has joined the Telekom Innovation Laboratories as a research scientist in the research group on Service-centric Networking (SNET) led by Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper.
- Blockchain und Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Software Engineering
- Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Janczura, J. (2020). Design and Development of a Decentralized Digital Content Delivery and Compensation Protocol. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Wenzel, D. (2019). An Entity-Taxonomy-based Analysis of Token Networks. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Rau, J. (2019).A Mobile Application to Enable Trusted Cross-organizational Deliveries of Sensor-equipped Parcels. Bachelor Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
Phone: +49 30 8353 58385
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409
e-mail query