Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
- © Katerina Katsarou
Katerina Katsarou received her Diploma from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering-Polytechnic School of University of Patras and her Master's Degree in Computer Science from University of Ioannina.
During her graduate studies she attended courses in the field of Data Mining, Statistical Algorithms for Medical Applications and Advanced Topics in Relational Databases. She participated in research projects in the Department of Computer Technology and Informatics of University of Patras and was a lab assistant in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering of University of Ioannina.
In January 2018, she joined the Service-centric Networking group of Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper at Telekom Innovation Laboratories as a research scientist in the field of data science and machine learning.
Research Interests & Awards
- © ISNCC 2020
- Sentiment Analysis
- Context-aware Recommender Systems
- Deep Learning
- Stock market and Cryptocurrency prices forecasting
- Community detection in online social networks
- R, Python, SQL
|Autor||Katsarou, K. and Ounoughi, C. and Mouakher, A. and Nicolle, C.|
|Buchtitel||28th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE 2020)|
|Verlag||IEEE (accepted for publication)|
|Typ der Publikation||SNET Data Science|
- Hurair Hashimi, S.M. (2020). A hybrid approach to stock market predictive analysis based on microservices architecture. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Jeney, R. (2020). Multi-Domain Sentiment Classification using an LSTM-based Framework with Attention Mechanism. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Winata, I. (2020). A Machine Learning-based Mechanism for Feature Extraction for CDSA. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Sunder, S. (2020). Sentiment Polarization in Online Social Networks: The Flow of Hatespeech. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Yu, G. (2019). Predicting the next App based on Smartphone Data. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Mai, J. (2019). A hybrid approach for emotion-based sentiment analysis for Twitter data. Bachelor Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Dhakal, U. (2019). Cross-domain sentiment analytics using a Deep learning approach. Bachelor Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
- Shekhawat, D. (2019). Sentiment Analysis for Product Reviews Using Machine Learning. Master Thesis, Technische Universität Berlin 
Phone: +49 30 8353 58149
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409