Inhalt des Dokuments
- © FreeImages.com
The Cloud Computing paradigm is rapidly transforming the development, deployment, and management of Information Systems on a basic level. Cloud technologies, such as virtualization, application containers, multi-cloud federation and the Intercloud are enabling elasticity, cost-efficiency and scalability for private deployments as well as public offerings.
SNET is conducting applied research oriented towards the needs of business, academic, and private cloud consumers. Some of our research areas include:
- The description and brokering of cloud services using simple domain-specific languages.
- Cloud brokering and matchmaking using constraint modelling.
- Secure federated multi-cloud access management using standards such as OpenID Connect, SAML, and XACML.
- Attribute-based encryption technologies for personal data sharing
- Cloud location information and metadata structures.
We always try to publish Open Source software in our Github  repository.
|Author||Zickau, S. and Thatmann, D. and Butyrtschik, A. and Denisow, I. and Küpper, A.|
|Title of Book||Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference Innovation in Clouds, Internet and Networks (ICIN 2016)|
|Publisher||IFIP Open Digital Library|
|Bibtex Type of Publication||SNET Cloud Ubiquitous|
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8353 58811
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409
e-mail query