Inhalt des Dokuments
Welcome to the website of the research group on Service-centric Networking (SNET). Primary focus of the group is research on intelligent and innovative services in the Future Internet and other communication networks. Topics include, but are not limited to
- Location-based Services and Context-aware Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Green ICT
- Cloud Computing
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Service-oriented Architectures and Web X.0
The group identifies application domains and scenarios for the Internet-of-Services, deals with new service paradigms, and develops and evaluates platforms and strategies for service provisioning.
Service-centric Networking was founded in December 2009 and is headed by Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper. It is funded by Telekom Innovation Laboratories, which is a public-private partnership of Deutsche Telekom AG and Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
Please visit also SNET@T-Labs for further information.
- March 13, 2017 reTHINK at CeBIT with 3 Lighthouse Smart Cities (March 20-24)
- February 27, 2017 ARD-Sportschau reports about data protection and project PARADISE
- February 16, 2017 IT-Security Conference in Berlin - PARADISE presents the first demonstrator
- February 10, 2017 Project eBiz develops a financial product for safe, transparent, immediate and cost-effective execution of financial and administrative tasks
- February 07, 2017 Control is good - Security is better - PARADISE presents the first demonstrator
- February 06, 2017 In an interview with TU intern, Prof. Axel Küpper talks about the EIT Digital Master School
- January 24, 2017 PARADISE at the IT Security Conference in Berlin
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Telekom Innovation Laboratories
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8353 58811
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409