Inhalt des Dokuments
Welcome to the website of the research group on Service-centric Networking (SNET). Primary focus of the group is research on intelligent and innovative services in the Future Internet and other communication networks. Topics include, but are not limited to
- Location-based Services and Context-aware Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Green ICT
- Cloud Computing
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Service-oriented Architectures and Web X.0
The group identifies application domains and scenarios for the Internet-of-Services, deals with new service paradigms, and develops and evaluates platforms and strategies for service provisioning.
Service-centric Networking was founded in December 2009 and is headed by Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper. It is funded by Telekom Innovation Laboratories, which is a public-private partnership of Deutsche Telekom AG and Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
Please visit also SNET@T-Labs for further information.
- December 07, 2016 News Article in Zeit-Online: "Athletes do want more Privacy"
- 9. Alumni.Angel.Abend – Award for Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper
- January 01, 2017 Three new job offers for motivated Research Scientists in the fields of Machine Learning and BigData
- November 25, 2016 News Article about Project PARADISE - How Technology Changes the Sport
- November 15, 2016 Doping Magazine 3/2016: PARADISE ensures Data Protection and Data Security
- October 25, 2016 INNS Conference on Big Data - Best Student Paper Award
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Telekom Innovation Laboratories
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8353 58811
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409