Inhalt des Dokuments
Welcome to SNET
Welcome to the website of the research group on Service-centric Networking (SNET). Primary focus of the group is research on intelligent and innovative services in the Future Internet and other communication networks. Topics include, but are not limited to
- Location-based Services and Context-aware Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Semantic Web and Linked Data
- Green ICT
- Cloud Computing
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce
- Service-oriented Architectures and Web X.0
The group identifies application domains and scenarios for the Internet-of-Services, deals with new service paradigms, and develops and evaluates platforms and strategies for service provisioning.
Service-centric Networking was founded in December 2009 and is headed by Prof. Dr. Axel Küpper. It is funded by Telekom Innovation Laboratories, which is a public-private partnership of Deutsche Telekom AG and Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin).
Please visit also SNET@T-Labs for further information.
- August 24, 2016 --Invited Talk by Prof. Yang Chen (Fudan University): “The Power of Comments: Fostering Social Interactions in Microblog Networks” on Wednesday
- August 03, 2016 -- New Job Opening for a Student Research Assistant in SNET project DYNAMIC
- July 14, 2016 -- "Staff Mobility" - SNET team assistant gets scholarship
- July 13, 2016 -- We are offering interesting positions for highly motivated Student Research Assistants within the reTHINK project!
- July 01, 2016 -- New Job Opening for a Research Scientist in SNET project STEAM
- June 10 -- SNET successfully released CATLES
- May 31st -- SNET @ LNdW 2016
- March 14 -- PARADISE Project @ CeBIT 2016
- January 22nd -- Shopboostr gets StarTUp Award
- December 01, 2015 -- FlashPoll successfully deployed at the UN Conference on Climate Change (COP21) in Paris!
- November 24, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Web Application / Frontend Developer at Guestbird.
- October 27, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Operations Engineer at Biplaces.
- October 15, 2015 -- Stellenangebot: Senior Backend Entwickler für Bitplaces.
- October 15, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Senior Backend Developer at Bitplaces.
- October 07, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Student Research Assistant at ReThink ("Matrix").
- October 07, 2015 -- New Job Opening for Student Research Assistant at ReThink ("Disco").
- October 01, 2015 -- Prof. Kuepper will give a talk with the title „Weg(e) aus der Cloud - Alternativen zur Zentralisierung“ at the „Digital Science Match“ event.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Telekom Innovation Laboratories
10587 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 8353 58811
Fax: +49 30 8353 58409